Desktop Doctors is an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP)
Here at Desktop Doctors we are proud to be one of the only two locations in Evansville that are certified apple service providers. We have a simple list here to make sure that you are able to find us easy, and steps you should take before and after you get to our facility to have your device worked on.
Click on each link to learn more about each step!
- Directions to our storefront location.
- Turning off Find My iPhone application.
- Backup your device prior to a visit.
- Have your Apple ID password ready for the agent. For some repairs, your password might be needed to access certain secure sections of your phone.
- Bring your sales receipt of your device in case the service provider needs proof of purchase of the device.
- Bring your device and any other accessories that are causing issues or you need help with in with you on the same day.
- Bring a form of personal identification on drop off and pick up of your device.
- We are a walk in service provider, we do not have any required appointments, you may bring your device in at any time from 9:00 AM until 4:30 PM
Download our ready to go checklist to make sure you have everything that you need.