Desktop Doctors is an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP)
Desktop Doctors is proud to be one of two locations in Evansville, IN that are certified Apple service providers. For your convenience, we have created a simple checklist to ensure that you have all the necessary information needed for us to work on your Apple device.
Click on each link to learn more about each step!
- Directions to our storefront location.
- Turning off Find My Mac application.
- Backup your device prior to a visit.
- Bring your sales receipt of your device in case the service provider needs proof of purchase of the device.
- Bring your device and any other accessories that are causing issues or you need help with in with you on the same day.
- Bring a form of personal identification on drop off and pick up of your device.
- We are a walk-in service provider, we do not have any required appointments, you may bring your device in at any time from 9:00 AM until 4:30 PM.
Download our ready to go checklist to make sure you have everything that you need.